Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is here =D

From starting of August,I still think that time will pass very slow...
unfortunally the time is not passing very slow but is passing dam fast...
once I close my eye ....that the end of the months....
After August,I will facing my form 4 final exam in one & the half months later...(")(>.<)(")....I surrender...
LOL...kind funny..(-.-)" {sweat}....

by the way....It is been long time Robin go help his partner ....
until now still don't know where is him...
[Harlo............Robin where are you????!!!!]
Hmm...maybe he still busy or silent go vacation already....
if he really go vacation,I think I going to kill him because he din't inform me & bring me go xD...
~sound effect~
COLD~~~~~

Erm,August is nice month of 2008 because there are a lot of event such like our national day, Larian perpaduan , firework competition, etc....
one more is the most Famous-The Olympic game in China..
Yeah~~

talk about my life...
30 August until 1 September got 3 holidays ^^...
so these 3 days I cannot managed pass in KL too bad..
& it make me cannot go play & hanging around with my friends.... (T^T)
I am very curious about a question ....
is that just new year eve & Christmas eve can go out celebrate with friends only??
don't know why some of my friend in my gang say that national day eve go countdown a bit stupid....LOL
but in my mind ,I don't think so is very stupid....
Halo...friends...if really want go out ,any time sure can go out just depend on you only...haiz...
it look like I think too much already...go sleep better...
nitex ....(-.-)zzZZzzZZ

No comments: