Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boring

Haiz...from Monday until now, I feel very boring at school because have to see those teacher especially the stupid BM teacher...
Think going to kill her soon because of Monday....Kanasai...
just discuss something with friends only then sudden use some meaning of the sajak to put me as a example...=.=

From last week until now...everyday also raining...
haha...actually I like raining & like to watch it...
but too bad every time rain ,I sure in school or in tuition...it make me cannot watch the rain...watching rain also can forget everything that u think about...this will make me feel comfortable about that...

today pj quite funny because first time see boon keat playing basketball...
haha...he playing look quite funny...especially almost end,he sudden use his "right golden leg" to kick the basketball...=.=...that time when I saw it...I sudden stare at boon keat for few second...
OK...boon keat,I wont laugh at you because this is the first time I saw you playing basketball ..just hope your skill will improve in basketball....^^
then next time we will having a good match already...

Around 12 then those not Muslim students have to go into the hall to listen a ceramah...the ceramah quite boring....I almost sleep already...
in the ceramah...the lecher sing a song call -shinning friend.. here is the song...


about 2 o'clock the ceramah is finish already...before we go home...we must put back the chair & take our lunch bow before leave school hall...
Bla bla bla....
After that I just went home with HBK & Adrian .....haha...
today I got few friends birthdays...
so at here wish them Happy sweet Sixteen & have a nice day to them =)

No comments: