Sunday, September 7, 2008

A very touching movie

Yahoo.....is weekend again which mean I can go watch movie with my family or friends...^^

hmmm....today I and my family decided to watch MONEY NO ENOUGH 2...
the movie is talking about how 3 brothers and their life,how they solve the problem when their business having a big problem and how they rebuild their business...
the movie is about 2 hour and 5 minutes....it is a movie that made in Singapore
this movie quite funny,touching,a bit rubbish,etc....
especially the last half hour.....that scene make me going to cry (T^T).....
some more make me think about my grandmother which passed away 5 years ago.the actress who act as their mother is "lai meng"..in this movie,her wearing style and talking style same with my grandmother...
I still always think about the day with my grandmother before she is passed away...
If now she still alive,I think I sure go and hug her to say Thank you for take care me when I am sick,sad ,etc....
too bad she is passed away,if she still alive,I think she can see how I grow up,my siblings 21 birthday ,I graduate my high school and many....

ok..finish the touching part...now is the funny part ^^
from the starting until end..
the movie keep on shooting their government..
how bad,worse....
I like the part when he say about the EPR(everyone pay road) like this word xD
haha...some more when their mother go to the second son house for living..
in the midnight his mother keep on crying & call her son to help her find her bra.....I still can imagine that part..
oh ya...inside the movie got a long name call CHAN GUAN SAI(name like shit xD)...this point let me think about Edison chan ..maybe the name let me think about it....the GUAN SAI also acting very stupid in this movie because he is a ALONG & he still got selling some drug =.=....stupid ..and he become very famous when the drug got problem because the drug got problem is all made by him ...he call people mix to eat....(eh... stupid,everyone also know mix drug to eat will having very big problem)

After the show,I & my family just go home to sleep =.=
Today I just realize that BREM MALL CINEMA is becoming more people already...think next time want to watch movie have to online book already xP...





~that all for today~

here is the real synopsis
Ten-years since the first Money No Enough, local celebrity auteur Jack Neo’s “Money No Enough 2” returns to bring attention to the common man’s life in Singapore where the pursuit of money is a never ending passion .
The story revolves around three brothers from a middle-income background in contemporary Singapore. These are characters who are representative of the business owners, white and blue collar workers of Singaporeans.
The oldest brother Yang Bao Hui (by Henry Thia) represents the lower income group. As a child, Hui left school at an early age to earn money to help support his poverty stricken family. He has been working as a delivery man in the same company for the last 30 years. At the persuasion of his younger brother, he strikes out as an entrepreneur to sell health supplements. As business improves, he quits his dead-end job and puts all his time into the business. Unfortunately the business is forced to a standstill when the health supplement is deemed unsafe for public consumption, which inadvertently brings Bao Hui close to financial ruin.
The second brother Yang Bao Qiang (by Jack Neo) portrays a well-heeled successful businesman. As the owner of his own business, he and his wife flaunts their wealth in typical Singaporean fashion, with designer clothes, a flashy car and a big house to put it all in. However in a moment of greed, he allows himself to be cheated out of his fortune and gets into a very difficult financial situation.
The youngest brother Yang Bao Huang (by Mark Lee) represents the ordinary middle working class. He earns a good salary working as a regional supervisor for a health supplement trading company, and spends lavishly to maintain his ‘wannabe’ lifestyle. When the health supplement business goes bust, debts pile up and Bao Huang too, faces financial ruin.
As the winds of fortune changes, the brother’s begin to neglect their elderly mother. It was easy to be generous and filial during the good times but when household budgets tighten, what is the cost of true filial piety? Even the most basic arrangements, including whom mom should stay with, become a contentious issue.
It is the filmmaker’s wish that Money No Enough 2, through the ups and downs faced by the three Yang brothers, help us to reflect at our own priorities while giving us a chance to laugh at ourselves.
movie trailer




No comments: