Thursday, September 4, 2008

Memalukan >.<

haha..just third day school life continue.....
same as usually go school then rush my homework,after finish go toilet,recess,class .......keep on repeating those things in school...
make me feel bored....just not happy in school every Monday,Wednesday,Thursday because got BM.....LOL
dam hate the stupid BM teacher ,always come in too early =.=...
some more when I got do my work ,you din come & check...
when the time I din do ur work then you straight come and scold me....
some more your "golden word" will come out too...kind of pro....
always come and call me go out write the BM answer....FUCK IT....
always say my BM very weak....dam you...three time exam result all around B and A ...never mind....I will prove my true BM result in the final exam ...
let see whether you are correct or wrong....

OK....finish scolding people xD....feel relax....
going to sing...
I FEEL GOOD~~~deneg deneg deneg de...LOL

Today English is such ashmed for me...
on the time Puan.Lucia was discussing the necklace question with us...
then When the time teacher call me to answer the question....
I forgot how to pronus the name call Mathilde which is one of the main character in The nceklace...
I just stand up and continue answer my question...
when the time I read Mathilde name....whole class laugh at me already >.<
because the correct pronous of mathilde is "MA thilde"....and I read MA THIU =.=(sound like contonese bad word call MA D*U)....almost all my chinese friends get the idea except those don know cantonese people like teacher,siti aisha,Amir,zarif & nakip....
so memalukan....
the people who laugh unstoppable is me & jun yang...
we laugh about 20 minutes then stop...

Kanasai....so xin sui today...>.<
hope next time I wont be able to read wrong again.......
think next time have to wear mask and go school already ...xP
that the funny thing I every had today

No comments: