Friday, September 12, 2008

Apologize

Erm....how I start this post I also don know because this post just open to tell some one that doesn't like me at all...
First,I am here to apologize to them because of me might making them cannot go school....maybe I am just a eyesore..always becoming a spot in school and class.....
Second,I know that now my blog is famous in my class already because today some of my classmate talk about my blog...although they say how good is my blog ,I am not happy at all...because I got write some of my friend bad thing here and many....but the thing I cannot expect happen already...
So I at here hope that you all will forgive me for what I do here
some more I hope that my best buddy will talk to me in school tomorrow or next Monday...
For those who not very happy about me ,can you all just forgive me & be friend with me...
As people know if a man/boy not happy the thing today,he will forgot in about 1 hour,it just a short period only..not very long period.....

HOPE OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BECOME MORE BETTER THAN BEFORE

No comments: